As usual there are a bunch of challenges to complete for bonus rewards, this time in the form of medallions:
- Complete EX with at least two mace characters
- Complete EX with at least two bow characters
- Complete Master with at least one rod character
- Complete Master with at least two rapier characters
- Complete Master with at least two sword characters
- Complete Master with at least two dagger characters
Yuuki hits fast and hard and you’re going to want to be prepared for her quick moves.
Shooting Star – A simple dashing thrust attack similar to SS1 found on characters like OS Asuna. I don’t have the reactions to parry this so I always elect to dodge.
Aero Penetrator – Yuuki will dash upwards at a 45 degree angle, then downward again behind her target for two diagonal attacks. Parry her on her ascent and counter as appropriate.
Supernal Smile – Yuuki’s SS3 hits hard and cannot be parried. Try to dash backwards or kite away when you feel like it is about to be unleashed.
The only two abilities that can be consistently parried are her auto attack combos and SS2 so you will want to tailor your counters around them. Elemental weaknesses and the like don’t really matter here as much as having a healthy stock of SS3 to switch in upon each successful parry attempt. As all the extra missions this time are simply completion based you won’t have to work too hard to get all of them unlocked.